Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Void to remain.......

Some more blogging for me , as I have time and resources presently.The classic case of making hay while the sun shines. For my honeymoon with blogging will end some time in near future, with the grim prospects of me facing a waterloo quite certain.Well I would rather not elaborate on my waterloo, spare me the pain of describing my (pathetic) condition .
Another gem of an actor passed away viz. Amrish Puri. Perhaps the greatest accolade to his superb skills was that none other than Steven Speilberg casted him as the main villian in the 1984 film Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Now how many actors have worked with such truly acclaimed directors ? probably one of the first to work in a cross-over film (and we are still wondering about Aiswarya's 60 minutes interview). My sincerest condolences to all his fans. Void will never be filled for sure.............but life chugs on still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home