Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Indian Serena ...........................finally!!!


Sania2
Originally uploaded by gaurav_meshram.
Finally someone has listened to the prayers. In a nation so hopelessly bereft of sporting icons, (no cric. crap plzzzz......) here's a beacon of hope.Hope after all they say is a good thing, in fact the best of things. After an agonisingly endless wait , we have someone to fill the Leehesh combination. And the icing on the cake is that here is a player capable of playing singles equally well and that too on the highest level. May her forehand trigger a Tsunami that will shatter the sporting ethos of the country so that it shakes itself from the self-imposed limbo. Just keeping my fingers crossed for her match against the serene sans Serena.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mesotheliomata Attorney said...

I was just browsing through a few blogs, looking for information related to my mesothelioma lawsuit site. That's how I came accross your blog. I know our sites are not exactly related, but I figured I'd leave a comment to express my appreciation for the great content you got on your blog, and I'd like to extent my personal invitation for you to visit my site if you are even the least bit curious about mesothelioma lawsuit, or anything related to mesothelioma.

_________________________________________________________
Let's end the pain and suffering of this deadly disease

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post mate ! diagnosed man mesothelioma navy

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mesothelioma law site/blog. It pretty much covers mesothelioma law related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Editor Choice said...

Well done! Nice Blog
Here a site on: MESOTHELIOMA Cancer: Mesothelioma Information, Mesothelioma Symptoms, Mesothelioma Settlements, Mesothelioma Legal Information. Mesothelioma Cure. Abestos

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home