Saturday, October 22, 2005

Timepass for Demented Souls ....................

Supposedly studying for an exam scheduled on the third sunday next month, I keep thinking about how greatly I overestimate the innate efficiency of my own work. The efficiency that has allowed me to scrape through courses with minimal effort and minimalistic (rather shady) output. But, then a burnt child might dread fire, burnt morons are eternally antracites whose sole purpose is to keep burning. I don't know why I sphew such insipidity here or elsewhere but I have this urge for vomitting crap that is the exact antithesis of what Dave Goreman experienced while charting Googlewhack. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this termThere it goes again.............me and my inherant nothingness that snowballs into a pleothra of activities which are wholly non-productive and to be precise are actually counter-productive.




So I am describing one such adventure just to tell people how productive??? your's truly actually is. A few days ago, I watched a show of a certain Dave Gorman talking about googlewhack. And on a certain afternoon I just recollected it and tried to see if I could find any of the googlewhacks on my blog. Incidentally I tried the title itself. And lo ! there it was....................I had a googlewhack. On my own website and the title itself. I start playing Bryan Adam's cloud number 9 till reality strikes back. The google wahck rules. And another Waterloo. It says one out of six possible matches not just a single match. Then again the title is one word not two words which are required. The title is not in any dictionary cause its purely the creation of the inherant grey cells (or the lack of it) of an idiot. And many more serious issues which raise serious questions to the credibility of a genuine discovery. But then who cares. The only thing I have followed religiously (albiet being an athiest) is breaking pseudo-moral,ethical rules. So one more addition. Big deal...........One gotta enjoy the short pleasures in life. And that amorak player is looking good too. Add to it the ultimate game "Potato Guy", the most difficult and entertaiing game ever made. The kind that only esteemed people can make upteen attempts to understand. The SuSE icon looks cool and the only feature lacking is perhaps it feasting on a frail looking, four coloured butterfly. Maybe next-time....

3 Comments:

Blogger Anand Hingway said...

in every sense, the words of one who has suffered 'college'...

though very 'ungaurav' type, i guess iitm drilled you to the fullest (batti dept iitm)... the cool way of presenting page full of bullshit has of course the iit stamp. we do it too....

8:40 PM  
Blogger sixtyfourarts said...

atleast u know that u have an exam..
i got to know that i have an exam at 10:30 10mins after it started

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly, only this blog did I ever heard of that term Google whack. I think I being left behind. You have an interesting blog!=)

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home