Friday, February 18, 2005

Back from the slumber...............

I am back from my self-imposed restriction from blogging. Had my quizzes and I as would have prophesized spot on, it hardly makes an iota of a difference. Just another week of mindless slog and one that has an extremely poor ROI (return on investment).

"
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
"
A beautiful quote (meaning not mine....) . But a nocturnal creature like me can find true beauty only in darkness.......light plays a spoilsport and disturbs the tranquil and serene calm that is the real charm of darkness a.k.a. night........

And yeah the quizzes are not over , but only hardcore mugpots have the wherewithal to mug on Friday evenings. The weather has been more than kind of-late. I mean , sweltering afternoons and evenings are a sufficient and necessary part in this part of the world. But there is a perceptible change since a week or so in the nights and early mornings. Its a bit chilly and it really feels good to experience it here. Hope the uncommon phenomena is an El-Nino effect that will last idlest till I am stuck at this place................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home